Watch me as I make a create magical forex systems that will make me alot of money. Which systems will make the cut? Tune in and find out!

Home | Read this first! | Learn the Forex | Alba Learn N' Trade | Contact | Don't get scammed!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

About this blog

Introduction
This blog was created to serve as a journal of the many forex strategies that I am creating and testing. Don't be surprised to see many losses and many changes. All the trades that I post are actual trades that I am taking on a demo account. The goal is to get the systems profitable enough to start trading with real money.

I will make it a rule that in order for a system to "graduate" I will have to have 3 consecutive months of profitability. If I do this, then the system will be added to my trader's toolbox.


What am I working on at the moment?


Alpha System:
It works across all the pairs and can be traded during the EU and US sessions. Most of the trades will be intra-day but occassionally I might have a longer term trade.

Alpha System Trade Record



Beta System:
This system is specific to the EUR/USD and it only works with CMS because it uses one of their indicators (I don't think it's proprietary but I'm not sure what other charting packages have the chaos fractal indicator.) If you know of any other charting packages that offer it, please let me know.

Beta System Track Record


Join me on my trading reality show blog, haha. Find out who will make the cut and who will be sent back to the drawing board!

Cheers,

-BP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home